Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

LCD CLUSTER DRAW,REMOVE LCD FUSE DRAW IS GONE. HAVE CHEVY…

LCD CLUSTER DRAW,REMOVE LCD...

LCD CLUSTER DRAW,REMOVE LCD FUSE DRAW IS GONE

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

YES HAVE CHEVY ELECTRICAL MANUAL FOR 88 CORVETTE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corvette yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES I AM CERTIFIED TECH CHECKED AND CLEANED GROUNDS BELOW BATTERY AND BACK OF BLOCK

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

MAY HAVE OTHER DRAWS FOR POWER SEATS AND DOME LIGHTS

also checked ground too left of steering column LCD CLUSTER I THINK IS NOT SHUTTING DOWN
IF LCD FUSE LEFT IN WILL KILL BATTERY OVER NIGHT
1/16/2018
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician

Hi my name is*****'m an A.S.E Certified Master Technician with 30 + yrs GM experience. I'm reviewing your question and would be happy to assist you

If the draw is gone when you remove power to the cluster then the problem is internal to the cluster itself

Please don't forget to rate me here at Just Answer

Ok will do

Please keep in mind that rating this chat session will not close it out and I will be available for further follow up questions you may have for me. Thanks for rating

Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician
Todd Audette
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician