Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need to find the build sheet on a 2015 silverado. would like…

Customer Question
Need to find the...

Need to find the build sheet on a 2015 silverado. would like to know what altenator is in it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Silverado. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

What is the max amp alternator i can put in to replace the one that is in it now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/15/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Todd Audette, Chevy Technician replied 4 months ago
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician

Hi my name is*****'m an A.S.E Certified Master Technician with 30 + yrs GM experience. I'm reviewing your question and would be happy to assist you

If you could attach your VIN i can try to get you a build sheet. I have access to all GM information...Thanks

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician