Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Aside of putting about $1,600 into it there's a light

Customer Question
Aside of putting about...

Aside of putting about $1,600 into it there's a light blinking on the left hand side by the steering wheel where the odometer in that is I don't know what that is indicative of

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge 600. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Also it seems to stay in 4-wheel drive a lot of times when we're driving it'll just go into gear it's a Trailblazer 2002

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/9/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi can you please clarify what your question is? what did you want to know?

I went out to the truck tonight to make sure it was locked and it was a blinking light on the dash a long where the speedometer and stuff was on the left hand side blinking blinking red

right - but I am still not sure what you wanted to know about this? what was your question? did you want to know what the light means?