Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Before I get into to this I want to know what is the cost of…

Customer Question
Hi, before I get...

Hi, before I get into to this I want to know what is the cost of questions being answered?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok. I'd like to know some info about my fuel pump relay. The vehicle is a 1995 GMC Jimmy 4wd, 4dr. I want to know (for sure) the location of this relay and what numbers should be on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your GMC Jimmy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The relay currently plugged into what I think is the fuel pump relay fuse has different numbers than the brand new replacement relay I just bought from Napa.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/9/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is***** you post your vin number for me?

1GKDT13W9S2546502

Thanks, standby.

The numbers on the relay do not always match the OE part number.

Hi, just checking in. Did you get this sorted out?