Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have an 88 c1500 4.3l that will not start. The battarie is…

Customer Question
Hi there i have...

Hi there i have an 88 c1500 4.3l that will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

The battarie is good the starter is good and i changed out the ignition sitch also

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 88 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have no power to my starter relay

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
i have also replaced park nutral sitch it is a new starter relay but there is no power on any of the termanals on my relay my truck was running good and one day when i was on a road trip i drove for one hour stoped at a gas station and turnd of the truck 10 min later i chould not start the truck. i have all the power to the dash turn the key and every thing comes on but nothing when i trun the key to start the truck
1/9/2018
Chevy Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 6 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Do you have a digital volt meter and a test light so we can do some testing?