Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2006 cobalt, auto lights is not always going off, not a

Customer Question
2006 cobalt, auto lights is...

2006 cobalt, auto lights is not always going off, not a problem but dimming information and radio is a problem. Just got car so haven't worked on any parts. Also would like headlights to work as DRL as in Canada model.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I believe you are saying the auto lamps are coming on too early when it is not fully dark outside resulting in hard to see the controls and gauges?

Is the dimmer adjusted correctly?

Put dinner at full, but not a solution.

So adjusting the dimmer helped?

Are you saying the auto lamps are coming on too early when it is not fully dark outside resulting in hard to see the controls and gauges?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris