Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

When I warm my car up it blows hot air on low and when the…

Customer Question
When I warm my...

When I warm my car up it blows hot air on low and when the fan isn't on and when I turn the fan on high it blows out cold air

Mechanic's Assistant: When it comes to this particular vehicle, have flat tires been a problem in the past?

For my 2007 equinox?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had my heating core replaced, and my thermostat replaced as well

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chevy
1/6/2018
Chevy Mechanic: tech0405, Technician replied 1 month ago
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Good afternoon , was the heater core and thermostat replaced for this exact issue ?? Once the vehicle is warmed up does the heat work normally once it reaches operating temperature ??

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician