Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2007 UPLANDER I HAVE REMOVED THE MIDDLE BUCKET SEATS BUT NOW…

Customer Question
2007 UPLANDER I HAVE...

2007 UPLANDER I HAVE REMOVED THE MIDDLE BUCKET SEATS BUT NOW THE BAG ALARM IS GOING OFF

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

NO

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Uplander yourself? What have you tried so far?

I REMOVED THE SEATS TO HAUL LARGE THINGS

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TURN THE ALARM OFF

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/6/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Did you unplug any electrical connectors?