Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2002 tahoe master power switch wiring question.

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 tahoe master power switch wiring question. Having a problem on where to wire the dark blue smaller wire? I can only get the driver motor to work but not the passenger. I feel this is my issue. Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

I have checked the fuses. I have a wiring diagram I pulled from a prior chat from someone off this site. Its not saved I just googled it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am. The Tahoe door panels are going into a Silverado. I am testing the window regulators with relays prior to install. The light blue and tan wire from the master are going to the relays but the small dark blue I am confused if this wire is suppose to be hot or ground. The diagram shows it jumping between the tan and light blue but I'm not enticingly for sure what that means. Are you aware?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I believe this is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/5/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 7 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

i dont know what diagrams you have..

i will send you what i have ..let me know if it helps,,please stand by

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gnvchvad57feqkh/0104-tahoe-Power%20Window%20Schematics.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/gnvchvad57feqkh/0104-tahoe-Power%20Window%20Schematics.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help