Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2007 Tahoe just replaced the battery now my truck…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a 2007 Tahoe just replaced the battery now my truck will not start only lights come on is the dashboard

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes still won’t say anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had my husband check the starter but it isn’t that when I turn the key the only thing light up is on the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just don’t know what is wrong my daylight won’t come on when I turn the ignition

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Chevy Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 6 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

You have to do a 30 minutes relearn on the anti theft system. Here are the steps you have to follow.