Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2008 CHEVY EQUINOX. STABILITRACK LIGHT IS ON AND ITS HARD TO…

Customer Question
2008 CHEVY EQUINOX. STABILITRACK...

2008 CHEVY EQUINOX. STABILITRACK LIGHT IS ON AND ITS HARD TO STEER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG BEFORE THERE IS A WRECK

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

STABILITRACK

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

SQUIGGLY LINE WITH A CAR ON IT. AND IT SAYS TO SERVICE IT NO I NEED TO TAKE IT IN BUT WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF ITS SOMETHING I CAN DO MYSELF

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

WELL THE BATTERY WENT DEAD SO THAT HAD TO BE REPLACED A FEW DAYS AGO

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/4/2018
Chevy Mechanic: JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy replied 6 months ago
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

have you had it scanned for codes?

is the steering fluid full? any leaks? did the lights come on and the steering fail at the same time?