Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I researched the post below for trunk lid opening itself- I…

Customer Question
i researched the post below...
i researched the post below for trunk lid opening itself- I cannot find that part number 19119267 on line or thru dealers. Is there a replacement part?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/2/2018
Chevy Mechanic: tech0405, Technician replied 6 months ago
tech0405
tech0405, Technician
Where you working with another expert already or just saw a old post ? Can you provide me more details on the model and year of your vehicle ?
2013 malibu v6 LS. Viewed old post. Seems there are others w same issue. Yesterday, opened three times while in f=driveway....no one near vehicle and keys sitting in house
driveway.... no f
You will need a new trunk actuator latch part # 13501988. I hope this helps please don’t forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided thank you
it is actuating itself?
We have seen many latches cause this issue , what part # did you provide ?
the part number i searched was for a two time activator which i think was never a real part. The one you gave me has been replaced by another number 13513995- is this correct part?

That is correct thats the new updated part # for the rear trunk lath assembly .I hope this helps please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided thank you