Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a bad miss after my wife hit a deer it bent the hood…

Customer Question
I have a bad...

I have a bad miss after my wife hit a deer it bent the hood and radiator bracket what could be causing it?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?

130000 and no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and I've pulled the radiator brkt. back out didn't know where to start on the miss. it was running like new before the accident

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

is the engine light on?