Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2010 Chevy Malibu. Dashboard lights (speedometer, temp, gas…

Customer Question
2010 Chevy Malibu....

2010 Chevy Malibu. Dashboard lights (speedometer, temp, gas meter etc) do not light up. I changed the fuse, that worked for a while. Now they are not working again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

I changed the fuse. It worked temporarily. There are no bulbs that I know of.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Malibu yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried the connections at the control for interior lights. I changed the fuse for the dash lights. Also the one for safety lights etc

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert
Are you positive the fuse is good this time around?
I have changed it 2x. Different purchases

sorry for the delay - to confirm it is only the lights in the guage cluster? or is anything else impacted?