Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Miss, I need to get the blend door cable for my 1991 S-10…

Customer Question
Hi Miss Wilson, I...

Hi Miss Wilson, I need to get the blend door cable for my 1991 S-10 chevy tahoe pickup. I can fix it I just need the cable. Thanks Bill Salter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes no problem. I just need to find me a cable

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That;s all .Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/29/2017
Chevy Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello Bill, unfortunately this cable is discontinued by GM and currently does not have aftermarket support. The part # can be found HERE. You could try keeping an eye on eBay for one or searching salvage yards. Two options for new would be to see if LMC Truck can find one or Oddball auto parts, link here to them