Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2011 Equinox sunroof drain disconnected. I am looking for…

Customer Question
2011 Equinox sunroof drain...

2011 Equinox sunroof drain disconnected

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am looking for where the hose connects to the drain...wet drivers side floorboard

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can you point me toward a diagram ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/29/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Your front drain hoses are routed down the windshield pillars and out the front of the pillar in the wheelhouse area. The front hoses are installed in a rubber grommet and retained by clips. See the link below. To access the connection at the sun roof you will need to lower the headliner. Are you going to need the steps to do this as well?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/92k9ijbywjwremv/sun%20roof%20drain%20Dec%2029.pdf?dl=0