Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I just want to know if it has electric shocks or no, 2005…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to know if it has electric shocks or no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2005 Suburban 6L 2500

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Suburban yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, but I want to know what shocks to buy to have them changed for me, and if regular shocks are okay

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/29/2017
Chevy Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 6 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

With out more data all I can tell you is to look at the top of the drivers side rear shock and see if there are any wires running to the top of it. If there are no wires running to the top of the drivers side shock, you do not have esc suspension.

If you will post the vin number for me I can look up your truck and make sure if it does or not.