Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My question is very similar to that of customer Big dog. I…

Customer Question
My question is very similar...
My question is very similar to that of customer Big dog. I am having a difficult time in finding certain wires which give power to a double din stereo that needs to be wired and installed. Problem is there isn't any car harness it had been cut off along with none of the cars wire colors. So far I have done a volt meter light test with engine off and on accessory. Off it seem to have a orange wire that's has 12v I'm guessing it's the constant power. And a dark green. One green with white has power to it while on in accessory. This is a 2002 Chevy Avalanche. Could I get your professional opinion and suggestions as to where to start and what to do. And I'll standby ready to inform you of any more details or answers you need that will help
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/28/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you needing a wire diagram?

See this diagram. https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj73fcl6oe9m0o2/avalanche.pdf?dl=0

If there are remaining questions let know.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris