Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

4 times now my 2013 ltz wont start. All the lights, radio…

Customer Question
4 times now my...

4 times now my 2013 ltz wont start. All the lights, radio etc come on but engine wont turn over. Completely dead. After cranking on the steering wheel & putting it in neutral it started up. Whats wrong?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Which fuse?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 Chevy?

Ltz

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No....my husband cracked in the steering wheel got it unlocked & put the car in neutral

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We dont do the mechanical work on it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/23/2017
Chevy Mechanic: GM Bob, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
GM Bob
GM Bob, ASE Certified Technician
Hello my name is Bob.
Can you post your vin number?
Have you tried the remote start?
If equipped.
I dont have the car here right now...we took it to the dealership to get looked at. Yes i teied the remote start & the onstar start & neither worked
If you like I can request a refund.
Or you can wait and see if you still need my help. After you get it back
Please request a refund. I have it at the dealership so hopefully they can tell me whats wrong. Thanks!
Thank you for letting me try to help.
Have a happy holiday
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician