Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I was told i needed a new cooling unit. can`t seem to find…

Customer Question
I was told i...

I was told i needed a new cooling unit. can`t seem to find any answers

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2012 chevy cruze

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cruze yourself? What have you tried so far?

No took to a repair shop that i trust

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/22/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 7 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

Hello, Can yu send more detailed information? thanks, Randall

It overheats in a couple of miles.. intake leaking I think. Estimate is for 1800.00

what engine size? and they tell you intake and that is what they are quoting to put new gasket in?