Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Where do I take my recall 2994. Plz send me to a go mechanic…

Customer Question
Where do I take...

Where do I take my recall 2994

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes plz send me to a go mechanic who going to help maintain my Chevy. I love it , yes it old, but I need to getting my elderly parents around. And they to keep my home

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/19/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician
Hello and welcome to just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
That recall has to be performed by a technician at a Chevrolet dealer. No other shop can do it. Has to be the dealer.Chris

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer from earlier today.

Chris

Hello, were you able to see my answer from a few days ago?Chris

I hope my information/answer was helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris