Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I already change the spark plugs and wires on a Malibu 2003…

Customer Question
I already change the...

I already change the spark plugs and wires on a Malibu 2003 Chevy it won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? When did you last change the plugs?

I change the plugs today

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Malibu yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just switch the old wire and spark plugs with new ones

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Chevy Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 7 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Was the car running before the work was done? Did you have the battery disconnected?