Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need to know the color of wires leaving the stock amp in…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the color of wires leaving the stock amp in my 2008 chevy hhr

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet HHR. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes maam my rear door speakers have quit working but they are still good

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/17/2017
Chevy Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I'll post the wiring diagram below. Let me know if I can help further.

excellent thank you

You're welcome, it's been my pleasure to assist you.

K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician