Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Front end wont ingage. 2005 chevy trailblazer an im bob. I…

Customer Question
Front end wont ingage ...

Front end wont ingage

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2005 chevy trailblazer an hi Pearl wilson im bob wilson

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i will try but i dont know where the accuator is at to see if the wires came off i turn the switch in side an nothing happens

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

I will look an see on the fuse box

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where is the acuator located on the front dif or on transfer case

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/16/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

When you engage high do the 4x4 lights come on?

When you engage low do the 4x4 low lights come on and do you get a reduced gear ratio?