Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 50 AMP fuse at the battery in the trunk has and I am

Customer Question
My 50 AMP fuse...

My 50 AMP fuse at the battery in the trunk has blown and I am uncertain where the fuse is located and how to extract to replace

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/13/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I get the year, make, model?