Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

At the bottom of the radiator there is a pump or something…

Customer Question
At the bottom of...

At the bottom of the radiator there is a pump or something that has coolant lines that lead up to the end of the exhaust manifolds. the lines are leaking coolant. just need to know what the thing is so i can order parts

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2001 chevrolet s-10 LS*****

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/12/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 2 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and im will be assisting you today. im reviewing your question now....

Chevy Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 2 months ago

by chance do you have a picture you can send me??

Chevy Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 2 months ago

hi just checking up on you. please rate me on my services thanks and happy holidays. any questions feel free to ask

Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez