Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

05 uplander turn the key you can here the fuel pump cycle.it…

Customer Question
05 uplander turn...

05 uplander turn the key you can here the fuel pump cycle.it will start but runs for a second and stall like the fuel pump isn't being activated by it running.

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

Didn't try to turn the wheel, everthing was fine yesterday.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Uplander yourself? What have you tried so far?

Lights come on in run position with the key

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
12/6/2017
Chevy Mechanic: AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN replied 8 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name isCustomerand I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you.

Have you checked the fuel pressure when this occurs?

Are there any codes in the computer?

Are there any anti theft or security lights on or flashing on the cluster?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Thank you for that information.

Please request a phone call on your end and I will call you right away.

request phone call(###) ###-####

Please accept my offer and call me now