Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a '92-'95 big block throttle body ( #17089092) That…

Customer Question
I have a '92-'95...

I have a '92-'95 big block throttle body ( #17089092) That the butterfly shaft is loose in. It fits on a '92 350 motor. Looking for someone to rebuild or will need to replace

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford F350. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Sorry, but its a chevy 1500 series with big block throttle body

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 7 months ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

i am sorry for the long wait

did you still need help ?