Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The fuel tank leaks. The replacement just arrived. I'm

Customer Question
The fuel tank leaks...

The fuel tank leaks. The replacement just arrived. I'm looking for instructions on removal and installing new tank.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Level of difficulty. I have to do it alone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Jared D, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician

Good afternoon,

What year and model is your chevy?

1998 cavalier

Ok. Give me a minute to look up a diagram to send you.

Any phone call pop-ups you may see are automated. Not generated by me.

Do you know if you have the 2.2l engine or the 2.4l?

The tank is different for each one.

This is for the 2.2l engine. It's the most common. I need to step out into the shop for a bit and don't want to keep you waiting.

Please let me know if you need additional info.