Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 1994 Chevy S-10 Base Cab short Bed 2.2 L 4 Cylinder…

Customer Question
I have a 1994...

I have a 1994 Chevy S-10 Base Cab short Bed 2.2 L 4 Cylinder 2 W D Pickup truck that has a starter problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?

NO it truns but it does not start, the starter just winds

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S10 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need to fix it ASap

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Todd Audette, Chevy Technician replied 4 months ago
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** will be happy to assist you with your s-10
It sounds like the teeth on the flywheel maybe damaged if the starter is just spinning
Todd Audette
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician