Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need to know where all my engine grounds are ,? no spark.

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know where all my engine grounds are ,? no spark

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Chevy. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Took my engine tranny out and put them back in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Chevy Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 4 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

What is the year, make, model, and engine size of your car/truck?

2000 S10 2.2 no fuel or spark

Why did you pull the engine out?

I got a dif eng n trans

What all parts did you take off of the old engine and swap over to the new one?

I dotty have money in the bank, sorry.

That is ok, we can just work here in the chat. What all parts did you swap from the old engine to the new one?

I used all old parts also changed oil pump and timingchain

What year engine did you get to go back into the truck?

original 2000 flex fuel 337k motor was clean enough to eat off.

OK so you took that engine out, and what year engine did you put back in it?

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician