Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Second opinion] I HAVE A 2010 CORVETTE Z06..... WHERE AND…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I HAVE A...
Second opinion] I HAVE A 2010 CORVETTE Z06..... WHERE AND HOW DO I MOUNT THE FRONT LICENSE PLATEJA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Corvette. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?Customer: NO THANKS
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/30/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Joe, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Joe
Joe, ASE Certified Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today. Please bear with me for just a min while I form my reply to you.

The factory one mounts to the front bumper above the grille via tape, screws or rivets, there are however aftermarket ones that mount in the grille area center or off to the side as well. Here is a link to the parts diagram and a picture of a 2008 showing where the frame gets mounted which is the same location as yours.

Link to parts diagram click here

Picture of 2008 with front mounted plate click here

Here are also a few links to aftermarket ones:

https://www.usmusclemods.com/products/sto-n-sho-sns28-license-plate-bracket-for-2005-2013-corvette-c6?gclid=CjwKCAiA9f7QBRBpEiwApLGUim0zI1vYv6NfPR0BeEYVPxoIiwL0sycBDa7R1HkNOPN0ubbfAL6TORoCQ2AQAvD_BwE

https://corvetteparts.com/item/quot-hide-a-way-quot-front-license-plate-bracket-with-z06-grand-sport-or-zr1-option-2006-2013?gclid=CjwKCAiA9f7QBRBpEiwApLGUihBxo59-q6F6ZctZTZKOzyg-cOvOK05F8UO4v2j8ln_xTT3K8qRv_RoCDbIQAvD_BwE

https://www.amazon.com/Corvette-Removable-License-Bracket-Holder/dp/B00B90UW76/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_263_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1XPB269TGGBVCSS7HX01

Bonuses are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a 1-2 happy face, please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get paid for my work. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. Please also note that while I try very hard to correct the problem online for you, however not all problems can be fixed in this way. The deposit you placed when you opened the question is only a deposit and does not pay for my services until you click accept or one of the smile faces then I get paid for helping you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason, please reply back and let me know.
Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!