Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Talk to you the other night and I have been able to get most…

Customer Question
Talk to you the...

Talk to you the other night and I have been able to get most of the bugs out but still can’t get the motor to run more than 15sec

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It’s a brand new crat motor in a 1998 gmc 1500

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 2500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes have timing set changed crank sensor , fuel pump ok will start and run for a fue secs and stop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/28/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can you keep it running with starting fluid sprayed into the intake?

What liter engine?