Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2007 silverado wont start after battery was disconnected.

Customer Question
My 2007 silverado wont...

My 2007 silverado wont start after battery was disconnected

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes i have and no they are not corroded

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Silverado yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just replaced battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes ... i had starter,fuses and ignition switch checked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/27/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the security light on solid or flashing at all on the dash with either the key on or when you try and start it and when it will not start you release the key ( without turning the key back any)?It may look like a picture of a car with a lock across it.

Let me know so we can continue, thanks Pete