Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

1992 s10 v6 replaced fuel pump last mo. was ok started to

Customer Question
1992 s10 v6 replaced fuel...
1992 s10 v6 replaced fuel pump last mo . was ok started to run rough backfire and now wont start
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: what noise?
JA: Are you fixing your S10 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced fuel pump last mo. removed distributer cap and cleaned. seems to be getting gas no spark
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Chevy
11/21/2017
Chevy Mechanic: AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN replied 22 days ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name isCustomerand I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

Have you replaced any of the ignition components up to this point?

Are you looking for some possible causes?

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician