Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2008 Chevy trail blazer when you hit the brake the pedal…

Customer Question
2008 Chevy trail blazer when...
2008 Chevy trail blazer when you hit the brake the pedal shakes like when the abs kicks in
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/20/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Clifton B., Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., Auto Service Technician

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

is​ it only when you hi the brakes that you feel the vibration ?

r u there ?.

only when the brakes are pushed

ok this is cause by the front brake rotors getting warp you will need to replace the rotors to fix this problem

let me know if you have any more questions

I​f not please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks

Sorry we put new brakes and rotors on and it is still the same and still making the noise
Chevy Mechanic: Clifton B., Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago

did you do all the rotors ??

all 4

did you check the lower control arms and the ball joints and tie rods