Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My radiator house came off of were it attached to the

Customer Question
My radiator house came...

My radiator house came off of were it attached to the thermostat. I replaced the thermostat added anti-freeze. Then I tried to start it an more it want start. What can be the problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle overheated in the past? And what about servicing? Is it up-to-date on oil changes?

No it hasn't. Yes just got an oil change two days ago.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2013 Chevy Sonic

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonic yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Ran diagnostic got a few codes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. Just need help!! Plz

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/19/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Does it turn over but not start or not even turn over?

it turns over but it's like it's not gettin gas.
I'm really hoping to get info that will solve my problem..

Have you done any testing such as check for spark or fuel pressure? If not I'd start by checking to see if it runs on starting fluid which will give us a little bit of a starting point. Let me know, thanks.