Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe LS. I purchased GM module

Customer Question
23248791 to add wireless charging...
I have a 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe LS. I purchased GM module 23248791 to add wireless charging to the center console. After opening the rear of the center console, the wire harness does not have a connector for the module. I am looking for the correct center console wire harness part number and the wiring diagram.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
I don't have the rear entertainment or rear heated seats. But I would assume you could use the same center console wire harness?
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually you would need to speak to a dealers parts department to see if they can look up all the retro fit components and wiring you may need to get this to install and work in your model.They wont charge you to look this up and can provide the parts or part numbers you need.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

I tried visiting the local dealer's parts department, but they were not very helpful. They really wanted me to bring the car into the service department and let them take care of it. If you have access to this information, that would be great. Is there any other information needed?

Unfortunately I dont have access to this info myself.It sounds like the dealer just wants to make a buck off of you on this.Have you checked any other dealer like a chevy dealer to see if they can tell you what you need here?