Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

Have power to low beam but will not come on. 2010 tahoe.

Customer Question
Have power to low beam...
Have power to low beam but will not come on
JA: What is the model/year of your Chevy?
Customer: 2010 tahoe
JA: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bulbs relay and fuses have power alway to bulb
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 50 k and yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Chevy
11/17/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 27 days ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Does your vehicle have DRL [daytime running lights?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. In the process of helping you I will use sources from all different places that I feel fit and to the point that will speed up my help for you. This may include links, videos, shop notes and procedures as well as my own personal experience of over 40 yrs in the trade.

If it does then I would suggest replacing the DRL modual as this is quite common as it supplies the ground circuit to the head lights low beams.You can find them reasonable on E BAY

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician