Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2005 chevy trailblazer can not shift out of park key switch…

Customer Question
2005 chevy trailblazer can...

2005 chevy trailblazer can not shift out of park key switch will start engine will not go back into the lock position to remove key

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

Yes and no

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to find the problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I cannot get the key. No dash board lights,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris