Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Can I get to the EVAP vent valve on a 2009 corvette by

Customer Question
Can I get to...

Can I get to the EVAP vent valve on a 2009 corvette by removing the RH rear tire? Or do I need to get all the way underneath the car?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Corvette. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. That would be super helpful.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/15/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Looks like on this procedure you will have to get under the vehicle, make sure to use jack stands for safety if using a jack