Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2004 trailblazer stuck in park and key stuck tried reseting…

Customer Question
2004 trailblazer stuck in...

2004 trailblazer stuck in park and key stuck tried reseting pass code ,change ignition switch , change the part in shifter not sure what that is called

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you seen this code before? Have you tried a hard reset?

No I have not tried to reset

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes replace ignition switch plus the part in shifter not sore what that is called

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has power

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/15/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Will the key turn and allow the vehicle to start?

Do the brake lights work when applied?

Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris