Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Service tracton control and stabli trak lights are on no…

Customer Question
Service tracton control and...

Service tracton control and stabli trak lights are on no power

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Steady

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2012 traverse lt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Traverse yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just happened if simple I fix. but don't think it will make dealer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/13/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

The stab traction control means you wont have traction when your wheels begin to slip

To determine what is the cause of the issue will require a scan tool to read the ABS module and see what codes it has.

Lots of times the ABS module fails completely

If you have time, please take a moment to leave me a rating so I can receive credit for the question, it will mean so much to me :). We can still continue the question if you have more questions after rating me :). It was my pleasure.