Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have an isuzu i350 truck when i start it up in the morning…

Customer Question
I have an isuzu...

I have an isuzu i350 truck when i start it up in the morning it runs for about two min the stalls out with out moving my truck. i notice when it gets warmrd up it runs ok.what is the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

At idle when i start it up in the morning

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your i-350?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your i-350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i change the maf sensor and cleaned the throttle body

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/13/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 8 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a suggestion to try. The ECU thermo sensor is probably at fault as this tells the ECU the engine is cold so it can allow a richer mixture by increasing the duration of the injectors, this takes the place of a choke on a carbureated car.