Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2011 gmc keeps giving me a p02510 code and stalling. Idle…

Customer Question
2011 gmc keeps giving...

2011 gmc keeps giving me a p02510 code and stalling

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

Idle sometimes and while driving and the ce light stays on sometimes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 GMC?

Sierra slt 3500 lml

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sierra yourself? What have you tried so far?

New tcm new batterys checked the grounds

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/11/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Is your 8th vin# ***** 8 or L?

8

Using two volt meters probe and monitor the ECM-IGN Fuse 53 and the DSL-ECM Fuse 12. If voltage is good at both fuses during the problem, locate and backprobe the Pink wire at pin 73 in the X1 Blue connector at the ECM. If there is no voltage, find the brake in this wire. Between pin 73 of the ECM X1 connector and the X2 connector pin L4 of the Underhood Fuse Block. If that is okay let me know so i can get more tests to you.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris