Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Sun roof won’t close. 2000 Chevy suburban. Checked the track…

Customer Question
Sun roof won’t close ...

Sun roof won’t close

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2000 Chevy suburban

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Suburban yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked the track and the switch even tried to bypass the switch

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Chevy
11/7/2017
Chevy Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 9 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, you'll need a voltmeter, test light and jumper wire to troubleshoot this. I'll post the info and wiring diagram below.

Hello, I was just wanting to follow up and see how things went.