Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need location of keyless remote receiver 2010 Silverado LT…

I need location of...

I need location of keyless remote receiver 2010 Silverado LT Crew Cab 5.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Service Tire monitor system message

I replace tire sensors. Dealer told me I need a new control module.
10/22/2017
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • INFORMATION, I have no magic ball, please give me all the details you can.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Use this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/8n0nuqk4q0qmnbx/keyreceive.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

You think that would solve Service Tire Monitor Message I get.

The TPMS does use the RCDLR, so yes this is possible cause for your concerns. However for me to say yes replace it to fix this, would be a guess since I know no results off diagnosing this.

Dealer try diagnose the problem but it wouldn't communicate. They told me I needed a control module but didn't told me which one.
I have new TPMS sensors. I do notice the vehicle had after market alarm which I got disconnected and I try buy a new keyless remote to open and unlock but sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.

Since the remote fobs are too messing up then yes it is very likely the part needed.

Does the module need to be programmed.

You must program once the module is replaced.

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Thanks

You bet

Sorry you were not pleased and got a refund. If you change your mind, let me know, I can still help.