Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I want to change the thermostat and do a radiator flush on…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change the thermostat and do a radiator flush on my 2005 Monte carlo

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I went to a mechanic and he said it needs a water pump and a radiator but the owner said it needs flushing should I try to flush it first

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Chevy
10/20/2017
Chevy Mechanic: AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN replied 8 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

What exactly is wrong with the vehicle?

Why does it need a thermostat and or a water pump?