Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It shut off no lights no horn no noise at all key won't

Customer Question
It shut off no...

It shut off no lights no horn no noise at all key won't release from ignition

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Headlights

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

It lost all power

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chevy?

2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't know what to try

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was recently in a collision But ran fine until now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
10/5/2017
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 7 months ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

with the horn not even working this issue is bad connections at the battery or a bad battery OR the big power wire from the battery to the underhood fuse box is loose at the under hood fuse box

if the battery cables check out tight and the big power wire at the underhood fuse box then replacing the battery should fix this issue

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Gary
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician