Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have problems with my 2000 g20, the dash board ligths

Customer Question
Good Morning , i...

Good Morning , i have problems with my 2000 g20 , the dash board ligths start to flashing on and off and the car lost idle for few minutes and then comeback normal again,that happen or start doing it for abaout 2 or 3 months until now but now its worse because my car stop complete and start just for a moment and then stop ,start for couple times and dont star anymore until a little time happen my name its Heber i want to know if you have idea what thing can be please thank you so much

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

No yet, i chequed the battery, first and then the alternator, and my battery cables and nothing change

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G20 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i do,

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes ,i never have problems with the car until now thats i looking for help thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Chevy Mechanic: AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN replied 10 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I can help you with your vehicle.

I just need a bit more information from you to get started.

Right now, the engine starts and then stalls correct?

Do the gauges all work with the key on?

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

i dont chequed anything just the battery ,battery cables, and alternator thats it

Does the engine start and stall out when trying to start it?